Thursday, February 12, 2009

Introspectacular


‘I’ is a fragment of the chaotic synchronization pursuing a recursive quest to know itself, on the way, developing several dimensions of thoughts but leaving existence as a question unanswered. Manipulating the new ideas while failing at differentiating a belief and a theory, 'I' keeps up the stability of the existing ideas. Disguised with the lifestyle framed by the consciousness arrived here ages ago, his thoughts wander across the ideas of modern science and religion. The idea of happiness is a selfish chemical feeling and a basic need of the conscious mind, felt only after bringing it for the external world and making selfishness a basic property of a living, turn out to be a primary goal of the conscious ‘I’.
Framed into a bodily form somewhere at the lower edge of the time cone and obliged to dream through this waking life, I’ll wake up the day I sleep forever.

5 comments:

Garima said...

deep thought!

MaxP said...

Plagiarism! :P

Again .. the two beautiful thoughts in the post are its 1st and the last lines! Recursive Quest .. wow!

kaloo said...

well...'you' as in be it you name being 'gautam' tagged up by your blood-related parents or your childhood \school\ college\ wipro! personality is totally imaginative as in any character picked up from any fictional novel!... the society imposed zillions of rules and so luck-by-chance had knowingly\ willingly followed it...so not just you in this case, but me...wait.. most of people live in such an imaginative-unrealistic-churned out- fantasy based personality lives....we could not help ourselves out to know more about very own ourselves....
You as in son of a medial practitioner, accepting the fact we could never understand the chaotic system which lies beneath our very own skin, makes me glad...
Science and Religion...damnnnnnn teh very topic picked by you for STS! i wish we could continue our talks ( not virtually on gtalk, damn it) on this threshold topic!

geeee...waking life...eh, dont wanna poke you up by any nasty comments(such as plagiarism ,....kidding) as of now...

Cheerz...for life ( including patiala shots).... I do feel like I miss you

GG said...

hello dude ...err brother's dude...
so howz wipro??
so thanx for visiting ma blog...how were my poems ???
I recently listened to '' H.T.M ''...
fabulously awesome...
magical creation...
no more words left to praise...
my fav. was the door...then toote sapne....
when can I get to hear more ???
me gonna put more of my creations rather say ma poems on ma site..so keep checking in...
send ur valuable comments too..

KaloO said...

wow, extolment from one Gautam to another Gautam, both strangled my life in some zillion ways :P